Happy first day of Fall! September is one of my favorite months, because 1. it’s the beginning of all things fall (even though the weather doesn’t feel like it where I live, but the festive feeling is definitely in the air) and 2. it’s my birthday month (and who doesn’t love their birthday month, right?), so I thought why not round up all the things I have been loving this month into one post. I got the inspiration for this post from Mary Kate Robertson and her post on the little duck wife, which brings me to my first one.
1. I have been loving Mary Kate’s blog, thelittleduckwife. I’m not only obsessed with her pictures, but everything she writes is just so calming and inspiring, and overall just makes you feel like she’s talking to you as a friend, so definitely recommend checking her out.
2. This probably isn’t a surprise and I’m sure a lot of people can relate, but I’ve been so into coffee, and that’s an understatement. It’s probably not the best habit, but it just puts me in such a cozy and comfortable mood, which everyone wants for fall. My go-to is just a simple almond milk latte.
3. I’m currently taking graphic design classes and I’m actually really enjoying them (even though it’s harder than I thought it would be) and finding you feel really accomplished after seeing your finished design. Currently working on my calligraphy skills too, which is also harder than it looks.
4. I have been seriously obsessed with blush tones, for everything and anything. My closet is literally turning into the color, but I’m okay with it.
5. I recently watched Wonder Woman and it was so good! I’ve never really been into superhero movies, so I wasn’t expecting to love it, but I was wrong. Definitely recommend, #girlpower
6. Plan, Plan, Plan… I’m obsessed with my planner. It just feels so satisfying crossing things off your to-do list, definitely recommend this too.
7. If you love dogs (and who doesn’t), check out the doggie daycare instagram that I run for where I work. It’s so fun taking pics of cute pups and they instantly brighten your day.
8. Also relating to my organization obsession, I decided to make a list of goals for the month, aka my September Intentions, to try to motivate myself more, and I’ve honestly found that it has helped a bit just to see it everyday as a reminder, so I’ll probably be doing this every month.
9. I got back into pinterest recently and have found so much inspo from it, all things food, fashion, and design, and also adorable animals, of course. Also, I love finding inspirational quotes on there to use as my screensaver.
10. I’ve found so many yummy different flavored popcorn brands this month and have become slightly obsessed. It’s the perfect snack and will also come in handy for upcoming Halloween movie nights. Check out my last post for more snack inspo!
So that’s it! I’m a huge list maker, so I’ll probably do this kind of post every few months! What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments!