Hi, I’m Mattie, a 20 year old college student from Atlanta, GA. I currently attend Georgia State University right in the heart of the city.
My biggest passions include health and wellness, art and design, and animals. My interest in health and wellness started a few years ago when I truly noticed a connection in what I ate and how I felt. It has only grown from then, and, as a result, I’ve become to really enjoy making plant-based recipes, those from Pinterest and those that I have created. I also have a love for art and design and love being able to use instagram as an outlet for creating art out of pictures. Lastly, I have always been an extreme animal lover (especially dogs), and find that animals never fail to bring me instant happiness.
A Little More About Me…
- I’m obsessed with my dog and tend to post way too many pictures of her.
- I currently work at a doggie daycare and can’t help but take cute pictures of them as well.
- My favorite foods are peanut butter, avocados, and smoothie bowls.
- Sometimes I manage to fit peanut butter into every meal of the day.
- One of my favorite hobbies is trying cute new restaurants.
- I have a love for florals and succulents.
I’m so excited to use this blog to share all of my passions and hopefully inspire others along the way. I’ve always been pretty much an introvert growing up, so my hopes are that I can express myself thoroughly through this creative outlet as I have recently become inspired through instagram and others that I have met through it.
You can expect lots of recipes, but also an occasional side of style, fitness, travel, and anything else in between that inspires me. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you’ll continue to stop by! Please feel free to strike up a conversation, I would love for us to get to know each other!